Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Air 81 LA on BPM (XM 81) - Final Show This Weekend! (11.08)

A quick note for the BPM listeners reading this...

As I'm sure many of you already know, XM and it's primary competitor Sirius are in the process of merging. Unfortunately my weekly mix will no longer be offered as part of BPM's weekly lineup.

I'd like to thank everyone who has tuned in to check out the weekly sets and for the kind words and feedback via email that I've been receiving from many of you for years now. I sincerely appreciate all of the support.

My thanks also go to the staff at BPM for allowing me the opportunity to play such great tunes on a truly national stage for the past four and half years, and extra special thanks to colleague and friend Alan Freed for bringing me into the fold in the first place.

My final Air 81 mixshow for BPM will air this upcoming weekend on 11.08 (late Friday night) @ 1 AM.

If you've subscribed to the podcast of my Air 81 show or check this blog page for new shows each week, rest assured that this weekend's set will NOT be the final installment to be found around here.

New sets in a completely new and hosted format will be appearing here in this blog beginning November 14th. "Stay tuned" as they say...

Best,

- MM

No comments: